Monday, February 12, 2007

A Rant

There is only one person whose comments I do not like to read. They are the comments made by that mysterious person named anonymous.

I don't like anonymous letters or phone calls. If I can't know who you are I'm not interested in what you have to say. We can vote secretly and that's great, but I don't believe it's right and good to comment behind a cloak of anonymity. It allows people to make statements about anything they want to say and bear no responsibility for what they are saying. In a day and age when civility is marginal at best, anonymous comments are often hurtful and most usually destructive.

So here's my rant. Say anything you want, but sign your name!!!

1 comment:

New Blood for New Albany said...

I couldn't agree more John. My sentiments exactly!