Friday, July 03, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Sarah Palin Resigned!

Top Ten Reasons Sarah Palin Resigned

10. She was jealous of all the attention Governor Mark Sanford was receiving.

9. She was so excited about beating Rod Blagojevich for the Sitting Duck Award she figured this was a great time to cash in on her status.

8. She was jealous of all the attention Carrie Prejean was getting so she wants to run for Miss California in the Miss USA pageant next year.

7. She wants to host her own late night talk show opposite Letterman and tell jokes about him too.

6. She couldn’t think of any other way to get on the news tonight.

5. She got confused with her dates and got April Fool’s Day and the 4th of July mixed up.

4. The midnight sun made her a little goofy.

3. She wants more free time to go flying with Putin.

2. She was jealous of all the attention Michael Jackson was receiving.

1. They told her that as the Governor of Alaska she was not allowed to live in Hawaii.

4 comments:

John Gonder said...

Realized her recurring dream of incomplete college assignments was no dream, and left to make up work at five colleges.

RR said...

I find it so interesting the amount of news time that the liberal/main stream media spend on this lady. If she farts in public, MSNBC is on it for at least a week, including a detailed analysis of the fart on the Republican chances in 2012.

I just wonder what they are doing.

We still hear about the $150,000 spent on clothes for the campaign. I wonder how much Obama's Date Nights in New York cost?

But that never gets reported.... Hmmmm.

And you wonder why people listen to Rush???

Just think, if the media had been as curious about Obama five years ago as the liberal/main stream is worried about Palin today, maybe we would have found out why he went to Jeremiah's church for 20 years and threw political fundraisers at Bill Ayers house.

Amy said...

I'm w/ RR on this one and would like to add that liberals are either threatened by Palin or jealous of her.
I realize this is your personal blog but am confused on why you spend time on political debate when it could be an awesome tool to spread the gospel and reach the lost.

John Manzo said...

Interesting comments.

As a person who is admittedly and realistically left of center and who greatly distrusts hardcore ideologues of any ilk, the comments are interesting.

I do not find myself worried about Sarah Palin. I found her initially very interesting and suspected she might be a formidable player on the national scene but she, not the news media, discredited herself to me. I found her constant use of cutesy cliches and seemingly intentional ignorance on a wide variety of subjects at first distressing than increasingly amusing, even funny.

Frankly, I make fun of her because I find her amusingly funny and little more. She has blamed her failures on everything and everyone other than where the blame belongs----herself.

She brings out a character flaw in me----I have a warped sense of humor and I have found her particularly amusing. As I did blog about, however, her children are off limits and that needs to be respected by everyone.

As for her, however, I doubt I'll be having a whole lot more to sayh about her. Frankly, she's not nearly as much fun as she was and has moved into the land of boring.

And, as Chinaorbust2004 aptly points out, there are better things on which to blog.