Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Things I Don’t Care About But End Up Having to Hear or Read About

I do not care about how many people Tiger Woods had an affair with. His marriage is between he and his wife.

I don’t care to hear any more about Michael Jackson. I have heard enough.

I don’t care that Sarah Palin wants bendable straws. If she likes straws that bend, my universe is not going to be shaken.

I do not care that Ashley Dupre has posed for Playboy and I don’t care that she thinks she’s now a marital expert. Anyone who thinks she is might be interested in a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to sell you.

Jon and Kate. I don’t care.

Jesse James. I don’t care. (But I think he’s an idiot!)

I don’t care that President Obama sneaks smokes.

I don’t care about American Idol or Dancing with the Stars.

I don’t care how many times Larry King has been married.

I don’t care about Joe Lieberman’s opinion on anything.

I don’t care about the Ipad. Or the Mini-IPad or the Maxi Ipad.

I don’t care what people’s speculations about Tim Tebow happen to be. He’ll get drafted and will play. We’ll find out then.

I don’t care what Jerry Jones thinks about anything.

I don’t care what Hugh Hefner thinks about Kate Gosselin. Actually, I don’t care what Hugh Hefner thinks about anything.

I don’t care what Levi Johnston’s opinions are about much of anything.

I don’t care who is on Survivor or who Donald Trump is going to fire next week.

Thus endeth my current rant.

No comments: