Sunday, January 21, 2007

Colts Win! Colts Win!

Michelle and I (Michelle is my daughter) figured it out. We're both Giants fans first and our second favorite team are the Colts. We were pulling hard for the Colts and it was 21-3. We determined that we are the kiss of death to teams.

So we started pulling for the Patriots and lo and behold the Patriots fell apart and the Colts won!!!!

I'm thrilled. I was thinking that I just might go to the movies during the Super Bowl but now, wow. If I want the Colts to win I guess I have to cheer for the Bears. I'm now dreading purchasing my Cowboy, Eagle, and Redskin wear for the coming Giants season....

1 comment:

Coop said...

Thats FUNNY!! Although if the colts are to go undefeated your going to need to buy about 10 more teams caps or shirts...Go Colts!!