Saturday, April 07, 2007

Random Thoughts

So interesting. I make serious posts and no one comments. I do an April Fool's joke and I have several comments. Actually, it was fun. Actually, it was quite interesting to read USANudists post. I do believe that churches ought to welcome everyone----but my preference is that they be dressed when they come to Worship.... I know this for sure, I'm going to be dressed at Worship sparing a lot of people a lot of horror.

Howard Stern, radio host, is well-noted for grotesque sexual comments on the radio. Don Imus and Rush Limbaugh are building quite a portfolio of racist comments. Makes me wonder about these radio folks. Does the radio attract such personalities or does sitting in front of a microphone do it to people?

My Mets are 4-0!!!! They have a pitching staff that is a mixture of a geriatric unit and a boy scout troop. Thus far they look good. We'll see....it's a long season.

We did combined Maundy Thursday Service and Good Friday Service with the pastors and people of Central Christian Church. It was a great experience and I greatly enjoyed working with the two pastors from that church. I think that both Lori and I had an excellent experience with them. Thing is....it makes me sad to realize that Christian unity does have a way to go. We commemorated Jesus' final supper and Jesus' death together....but we will be apart for Jesus' resurrection.

Happy Easter! And go to church on Sunday!

No comments: